Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowtastrophy

Well, it's another snow day. I will never ever be annoyed by snow. I don't care how uncoordinated I am, how much I fall in it, how much the cold makes me have to pee. The fact that it is 100% acceptable to not get off my ass for 2 days gives me endless pleasure. I have 2 bottles of wine, 2 cats and endless supply of artery clogging food waiting to be consumed. Well not the cats, don't get me wrong I probably would if it came down to it.

Life. is. good.

I already broke kindle rule number one. It was a self imposed rule, similar to when I got my first iPod. The rule being that I will only read books that I won't be ashamed of if anyone picks it up. But with threat of looming snowstorm and finishing of my last book, I needed something. The kindle gods told me that a chick book, complete with fat intelligent woman finding love was only 99 cents. It was fate. So now, as I'm stuffing my face full of cheese covered tostitoes, I can envision that there is hope for me. If I wasn't about 95% positive that this author is currently wiping the same tostito crumbs from her keyboard while penning her follow up book, "No really, Keep eating, Someone will Love You."

Now I have to figure out a way to stretch $190 dollars across 2 weeks. I ended up spending all of this paycheck on silly little things like rent and bills and more important things like this awesome case for my computer.

I've been much better with my OKCupiding as of late. I usually don't talk to anyone and just man shop, but I've actually loosened up and written a few candidates back.

Next step: I'm going to practice the art of juggling. I'm single, young, still have my looks. I shouldn't be sitting around waiting till these tostitoes catch up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment