Sunday, January 24, 2010

You should know

Well, If you're reading this you probably already know me. If you don't, you've most likely come across this blog in error, so you wouldn't have read this far. But I'll do this anyway. Since you will be with me for a while, you should know a little about me. Here's a list of the most important items.

1. I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body. (I love musicals, theater, and the show of it all)
2. I need to be the center of attention at all times.
3. I'm afraid of commitment. It's kind of like listening to the radio. OK, I've found a song, but what if there is something way better on another channel and I just don't know it?
4. I'm open and honest, and divulge way too much. Some girls put on a date persona. I'm not that girl. From bodily functions to brainfarts, I have no filter.
5. I'm terrified of online dating. Even though I'm doing it, I secretly judge the guys I date for being there, too.
6. Depending on who you are talking to I'm funny, smartish and reasonably attractive (mostly because I have great, big, distracting hair and I'm kinda tiny.) I'm not saying this to be cocky, I'm just putting it in there so you don't assume that's one of the reasons that I'm still single.
7. I'm the worst with grammar and spelling, so if this is going to be an issue for you, stop reading now. I'm not the one for you.
8. I lit an amazing candle that I just got from Anthropology and it's putting me to sleep and giving me a headache at the same time.
9. I can count to nine

No comments:

Post a Comment